Friday, December 4, 2009

50 things i would never do

fall asleep on a rollercoster
take blood out on anthoer : person put contask on someone els
make a tv ; dive a truck ;work diddy : drop out of school : write a book :read a long one: get a tatoo : lie to mr.lahana badly : try dope: fly one a carpet : bit my teeth : touch the back of my eye balls: play yu gi oh: lift up 3000 pounds kid : sleep on a cloud: change my skin color to green: kiss my elbo: lick fire : kill someone : eat waste :prise my nose : waxs my eye lashes: cut all my hair off: get plastic foot surgery: waer 25 jeans on at the same tyme: stuff my bra : let my nails grow to long :35. sleep in a cofin: drive in a plain in the beach sand: swim inside a whale : meet micheal jackson : sing selena the singer: kiss martin luther king: go shopping with obma : get dred locks: make but the same sizes as jay-los: walk on ma head: send naked pictures : go in a powned of snakes: steal : gave sex with a girl : lick a pigs but whole : have a cat: buy money: eat glass:


sinserly selena samantha : )

No comments: